Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunday's in the Park With...Robert.

It's Picnic Season! Below you'll find the evidence of our seasons first outing. It's nice to go outside and embrace the blues and grays of the city.

Gabrielle brought me a flower for the picnic. It's amazing how people react to you differently when your holding a flower. They don't know you, but they're jealous of you. You've got a flower. A living(maybe), breathing(maybe) piece of evidance that somebody loves you.

The Pensive Springtime Soul is seen above in a rare combination of rocking out and exploring "feelings".
(Left to Right; Robert, Gabrielle, and Ben) Our picnic threesome.
You may not know this, but the petals of the wild mum are naturally covered with cocaine.



It's true, I like flowers and strawberries. But that doesn't make me effeminate. Just check out the manly look on my face.
You don't have to make out with it. It's a strawberry. It'll love you even if you just bite into it.
Gabrielle presents the duality that resides in every man's soul.
Gabrielle makes me prove that I'm not drunk every time we go near water. It must my tendancy to drown. Also, I'm a super hero.

We wrapped up the day by hoboing it. I met a lovely dirty man named Travelin' Pete. Seems Travelin' Pete murdered a man just cause he liked his "travelin" pants.

No comments: